Thursday, January 22, 2015

1st Birthday


 



Chase is 1! This year has seriously flown by. It seems impossible that a year ago I was holding a brand new baby in my arms, and now my baby just wants to walk around and not be held! He is seriously so much fun! He walks and talks and dances ALL the time. And he has gotten so much better at sleeping. He will sleep through the night from 8 PM to 8 or 9 AM! I am so proud of him for finally sleeping through the night, it makes such a difference in him, me, and Seth!

He is drinking mostly whole milk now with some formula mixed in. He is also eating hot dogs, green beans, applesauce, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, mac and cheese, yogurt, and pretty much whatever Seth and I are eating. He loves food. He will follow Seth and I around until we give him whatever we are eating.

He is so good at walking, and he loves it! He hardly ever falls unless he trips over something. When he was learning to walk he would get so upset when he would fall and he did not give up! He would stand back up in the middle of the room and keep doing it until he finally got to where he wanted to be. He is one determined little man!

For Chase's birthday he got an early present! My sister had her baby one day before Chase's birthday! She is such a cute little thing and I can't wait to meet her!!!



On Chase's birthday he woke up and I made him eggs! He loves eggs! Sadly though, Chase has a terrible cold so we was extremely tired and went down for a nap shortly after breakfast. While he was asleep I went to the store and got some last minute things for his cupcakes! Ok so I am a little obsessed with minions so I made that Chase's theme for his birthday! They are just so hilarious, I mean really who doesn't love minions?




Minion Cupcakes



The day was pretty normal, we played and swung on the swings and played some more. That night Chase's grandparents, great-grandparents, and uncle Mike were there for his birthday! It was sad not having my family there but I am grateful for the people who were able to come.

Chase loved the cupcakes, he had 2! He wasn't too sure about the ice cream! I plopped some on his tray and he held it in his hand and cried. He didn't quite know how to eat that by himself!






It was a great birthday, but I hope this next year goes by a little slower. I am so glad that I get to stay at home with Chase and see him grow every single day! He is so much fun, and has so much personality shoved in to his tiny little body! I can't wait to see his personality unfold more this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment