Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween

I haven't written a blog since April! Holy cow time has flown by!

Right now we are living in Logan UT while Seth gets his MBA. We have about 6 more months left!! Wahoo I am so proud of him he is doing great in school and getting amazing grades!

This year was Chase's first year to actually go Trick-or-Treating. I wasn't too worried about how he would do, he isn't too shy and he loves candy so it's the perfect holiday for him! We went trick-or-treating at my sister in law Katie's house in Pleasant View since she lives in an actual neighborhood and not just apartments.  It was so much fun! Katie's husband, Ben, has llamas at his parents house which was close by so we went and fed them apples! Then it was onward to trick-or-treating!














 Chase was Mickey Mouse for Halloween! Obviously :) It was such an easy costume, I found the hat at Walmart, he already had the pants, and the jacket was on sale, and I sewed his shorts, all in all it cost about $8. I'd say that is pretty good! Chase would walk up to the door and try to open it, then as soon as someone would open the door he would try to walk inside! He is so funny. Most of the people let Chase pick his own candy and he did so good. Every once in awhile he would grab a handful and then I would put it back and have him take one. It was also such a warm night! I am so glad it didn't snow :) It was so fun and I can't wait until next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment